If you need a place for good coffee and stunning view away from the city, you should visit Coffee Rush in Binangonan. It is situated on top of a hill in Rizal. You should visit this coffee shop in Rizal if you’re craving for coffee, pastries, and fresh air.
I assume you have read my post about the best coffee shops in Rizal. I have to update this list because Coffee Rush is not yet included there.
I’ve first encountered Coffee Rush in their small kiosk in Eastwood, Quezon City. Ever since, I’ve been a fan of their Spanish Latte, whether it’s hot or iced. In QC, they also offer the popular strawberry cake from Baguio. As of this writing, that branch is already closed.
Maybe, they’ve closed that branch because of the bigger and wider branch in Rizal. It is near ArtSector Gallery and Chimney Cafe which is the first overlooking café in Eastridge. So, if you’ve been there, you already know how to go to Coffee Rush.
It is my second time to visit the place in Rizal before convincing myself to actually write a lengthy review about it. Here are the reasons why you should really go here.
1. I love their coffee. Love is an understatement to be honest. They offer unforgettable coffee lattes. I’ve tried their Mocha and Spanish Latte. Both are great.
2. You would love their pastries, too. It is mouth-watering. You would also great find lots of pastries that are not usually offered in other shops.
3. Their all-day breakfast are all yummy. From their sisig to bangus meals, their silog-like meals are something to try here.
4. They have invested on a spacious area. If you need to have your alone time, go here. If you need time to spend quality kwentuhan with your friends, bring them here, too.
5. I seldom write about coffee shops because I make sure that I have tried them before recommending. So, if you are still reading up to this part, please, try their coffee.
Aside from their food, you would also love the view. You would see Laguna Lake and the refreshing view of the countryside. The air is really fresh despite the number of private cars going. There is enough parking, by the way. You just need to keep your receipt and show it to the guard upon exit.
You can easily search their location on Waze. If you want to avoid lines and crowd, go there in the morning. If you want to enjoy the city lights, maybe spend more time lining up outside the shop before entering.
Here are some of my photos from the coffee shop. I am not a good photographer so I think my writing will suffice. Hehe. Also, it is my tenth year of somehow writing blogs. Happy to be consistently writing and updating here. I still have a lot of pending blogs about my recent coffee shop reviews.
Do you have other recommendations? Let me know in the chat box.