Where is your surrendered place? In life, we need a place where we can be at peace with God. We need a little corner in our life where we can spend time praying to the Lord.
In the midst of the hustle and bustle of life, we need to meditate in our surrendered place.
This is Bo Sanchez only printed book in 2021. He has written it after recovering from COVID19. I never hesitated to purchase this book because it is indeed meaningful. It added value to my life.
My Takeaways from Find Your Surrendered Place by Bo Sanchez
1. Surrendering doesn’t mean you are weak. It means that you are courageous enough to trust God wholeheartedly.
2. When we surrender, we believe that God will always be with us in this journey.
3. When we surrender our fear of death, only then we can live life fully.
4. Meditation is important.
5. Let us surrender the lifestyle of hurry. At the end of the day, only the most essential will really matter.
6. Surrender our emotional leftovers. Hatred, guilt, and fear. We should let them go.
7. Our surrendered place is not a Lala Land. It’s a quiet place where we communicate with God.
You should also read this book if you like reading books about healing, meditating, and praying. If you are just barely making it in life, read this book to feel better.
May you have a meaningful 2022 ahead.
What book are you currently reading? Any book recommendations?